The TOP NINE
favorite activities of
Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
- Ordering Earl Grey tea from the computer, then smacking himself on
the forehead and saying, "I could have had a V-8!"
- Yelling "Punchbuggy!" and hitting Riker's arm whenever he sees a
- Screwing around in the holodeck when he ought to be on the bridge.
- Sending crank subspace messages to Starfleet Command asking if Dick Hertz is there.
- Asking Beverly Crusher to come to his quarters so he can show her "a REAL Picard Maneuver."
- Ticking off Romulan commanders during tense confrontations in the
Neutral Zone by asking, "Are those Bugle Boy jeans you're
- Telling crewmembers in menacing, Dirty Harry voice, "Go ahead,
make it so!"
- Putting banana peels on the transporter pads just before an away team
beams back up.
- Lecturing everybody on why it's rude to fire the phasers at
other life forms.