The TOP TEN
lines you'll never hear on
Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Worf: Klingons do not play tiddlywinks!
- Picard: It's too bad we don't live in an enlightened, civilized era like they had in the twentieth century.
- Feordi: Did you hear Wesley almost got kicked out of the academy again? They caught him smoking pot!
Data: (looks puzzled) Pot? (brightens) Ah. Marijuana - a narcotic obtained from the hemp plant. Cannabis. Weed. Mary Jane. Grass. Reefer. Panama red...
- Troi (to someone she is counseling): You've obviously mistaken me for someone who cares! Now get out!
- Worf: Ouch! I got a paper cut!
- A Starfleet admiral: Don't worry about it, Picard, there's plenty of other ships in your quadrant.
- Riker: Not tonight - I have a headache.
- Worf: Do we have to beam down right now? The Smurfs are on subspace TV!
- Geordi: We've modified the warp coils by reversing the polarity of the inverse geometric phase integrator and adding a broad-band neutrino flux generator to the hyper-magnetic field controls.
Riker: What will that do?
Geordi: Not a damn thing, but it sure as hell sounds impressive!
- Picard: Oh, screw the hailing frequencies. Fire all phasers!