The TOP TWENTY
surprise plot twists in upcoming TNG episodes:
- Worf signs Alexander up for ballet lessons.
- The distress call they have been answering is a prank Wesley sent from the Academy.
- Guinan removes her hat, revealing that she is a Saturday Night Live
- Picard beams down.
- All of Geordi's lines are in words of two syllables or less, with no
- Troi runs amok with a machete.
- Barclay is really the Captain; Picard is just an ensign, and all of
his "command" has been a holodeck simulation.
- No guest stars are relatives of Tasha Yar.
- Geordi gets a woman.
- Riker doesn't get a woman.
- Data states that he cannot use contractions after using one in the
previous scene, and the fabric of the universe, unable to
withstand the continuity error, is rent asunder.
- Picard wakes up muttering "there's no place like home".
- Riker accepts command of another starship, the U.S.S. ZZ Top.
- Ten Forward is turned into a disco. Features Beverly Crusher as "The Dancing Doctor".
- Tired of not being sure whether he is a lieutenant or a chief petty
officer, O'Brien beams the entire bridge crew into a black hole
and assumes the rank of Captain.
- Picard fires the phasers.
- "Prime Directive" is the word of the day, entire crew goes
"Aaaaahhhhh!!" at the top of their lungs whenever it is mentioned.
- Data's cat, Spot, is revealed as a Romulan spy.
- Wesley is affected the same as the rest of the crew, and a no-name security guard saves the ship.
- Picard switches from Earl Grey to Nestea Instant Tea Mix; does "Nestea Plunge" into swimming pool on holodeck.