Sometimes the table of contents says it all.
- 'A Part of Myself NO Man Should Ever See'
- Reading Captain Kirk's Multiple Masculinities
- When the Body Speaks
- Deanna Troi's Tenuous Authority and Rationalization of Federation Superiority in Star Trek: The Next Generation Rape Narratives
- Worf as Metonymic Signifier of Racial, Cultural and National Differences
- Dating Data
- Miscegenation in Star Trek:The Next Generation
- Cyborgs in Utopia
- The Problem of Radical Difference in Star Trek: The Next Generation
- A Fabricated Space
- Assimilating the Individual on Star Trek:The Next Generation
- "For the Greater Good"
- Trilateralism and Hegemony in Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Domesticating Terrorism
- A Neocolonial Economy of Différance
- Boys in Space
- Star Trek, Latency, and the Neverending Story
- Enjoyment (in) Between Fathers
- General Chang as Homoerotic Enablement in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- "All Good Things..."
- The End of Star Trek:The Next Generation, The End of CamelotThe End of the Tale about Woman as Handmaid to Patriarchy as Superman
- Weaving the Cyborg Shroud
- Mournful and Deferral in Star Trek: The Next Generation
from, Enterprise Zones
(Westview Press, 1996)